Posted under: Helios news
We are pleased to announce that Egis and Helios will once again be exhibiting at World ATM Congress on the 12-14th March 2019, stand #339. It's a particularly special congress for us this year as our parent company Egis is celebrating 50 years of 'dedication to aviation' - ensuring safe, seamless and sustainable aviation for all who fly.
To mark this milestone, we would be delighted if you'd join us on our stand at 14:00 on Wednesday for a drink's reception. All are welcome, we hope to see you there! You can also join us at any time throughout the event to discuss the aviation hot topics of now and the future, such as cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, data centres, ATM systems and disruptors.
Presentations and speakers
We will be presenting and moderating various sessions throughout the conference:
Tuesday 12th March:
- 13:15 PANSA stand #239, Mike Shorthose will be moderating the panel "What will be the role of the Central and Eastern Europe in the future ATM Network?"
- 13:45 Freqentis stage, Simone Rozzi will present "Human Factors: a key capability to de-risk and maximize benefit realization in the introduction of COTS systems."
- 14:30 Danube FAB stand #270, James Hanson will be moderating the panel "A FAB approach to SESAR – achieving genuine FAB participation in SESAR projects."
- 14:45 Nokia stage, Matt Shreeve will present "How ready are you to prevent and respond to cyber-threats?"
- 16:10 Aireon stage, Fiona Ribbons will present on "CANSO Insight: Improving the Cost-efficiency and Productivity of ATM".
Wednesday 13th March:
- 12:20 Frequentis stage, Claire Blejean will join the panel "Remote Virtual Tower Talks - What About the Digital Age".
Jane's Air Traffic Control Awards 2019
We're proud to be shortlisted for a Jane's Air Traffic Control award with our client Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport. The nomination is for the category 'Service Provision – for contributions to safe and efficient airspace', for CJLIA's implementation of its Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) following the devastation of Hurricane Irma.
The awards ceremony will take place at 15:15 on Tuesday the 12th March at World ATM Congress.