Posted under: Helios news
During the festive season we challenged you to have a go at our light-hearted quiz in aid of the Indonesian Earthquake Appeal, in return we pledged to donate £1 for each question answered (right or wrong).
The results are in and we are delighted to announce we received 406 answers which means £406 for the appeal! We would like to round this number up and donate a final amount of £500 to the cause. Thank you to everyone that took part.
And the winners are:
We also promised a bottle of festive bubbly for the top three responses drawn from a hat - congratulations to: Claire Leleu - EUROCONTROL, Thierry Fuhrer - Skyguide and Chris Wade - ATC Network. We'll contact you directly to arrange the delivery of your champagne!
Took part and didn't get 100%? The answers to the quiz can be found below:
- Q: How many countries has Helios worked in during 2018?
- Q: How many different types of aircraft have been flown on for Helios missions (all time)
- Q: What is the estimated value of satcom to airlines from 2012-2017?
A: $3 billion
- Q: How many departure and arrival routes are there (combined) across London's six international airports?
- Q: What does the 'A' in ORAT stand for?
A: All – Activation, Airport and Airline
- Q: Since 2013, how many competitions have been run across the EU for ATM services?
Thank you again to all those that completed the quiz and helped support this wonderful cause.